We take our customers’ privacy seriously and will only collect and use personal information as outlined below.
Collection of Personal Information
MVO Marketing does not sell, share or trade customers’ personal information collected online with third parties. Personal information collected online will only be for internal use only.
When you create a MVO Marketing account the personal information we collect may include your:
- Organisation Name
- Billing and Delivery Address
- Email Address
- Telephone Number
- Mobile Number
The personal information we collect from you will be used in some or all of the following ways:
- To deliver the products you have purchased from MVO Marketing
- To update you on the delivery of the product and for customer support purposes
- To provide you with relevant product information
- To process your orders and to provide you with the services and information offered through our website and which you request
- Further, we will use the information you provide to administer your account with us; verify and carry out financial transactions in relation to payments you make online; audit the downloading of data from our website; improve the layout and/or content of the pages of our website and customise them for users; identify visitors on our website; carry out research on our users’ demographics; send you information we think you may find useful or which you have requested from us, including information about our products and services, provided you have indicated that you have not objected to being contacted for these purposes.
When you register as a user on the MVO Marketing website, we will also use your personal information to send you marketing and/or promotional materials from time to time. You can unsubscribe by using the unsubscribe function within the electronic marketing material.
Updating Your Personal Information
You can update your personal information by accessing your account on MVO Marketing’s website.
Security of Your Personal Information
MVO Marketing ensures that all information collected will be safely and securely stored. We protect your personal information by:
- Restricting access to personal information
- Maintaining technology products to prevent unauthorised computer access
- Securely destroying your personal information when no longer needed for our record retention purposes
Disclosure of Personal Information
We will not share your information with any other organisations other than related companies. In exceptional circumstances MVO Marketing may be required to disclose personal information, such as when there are grounds to believe that the disclosure is necessary to prevent a threat to life or health, or for law enforcement purposes. MVO Marketing is committed to complying with the Privacy Act and the National Privacy principles.
If you believe that your privacy has been breached, please contact us at email@example.com we will resolve the issue.
Collection of Computer Data
When you visit MVO Marketing’s website, our servers will automatically record information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website. This data may include:
- Your computer's IP address
- Browser type
- Webpage you were visiting before you came to our site
- The pages within MVO Marketing’s website that you visit
- The time spent on those pages, items and information searched for on our site, access times and dates, and other statistics.
This information is collected for analysis and evaluation in order to help us improve our site and the services and products we provide. This data will not be used in association with any other personal information.
Google Analytics is a web analysis service provided by Google. Google utilizes the data collected to track and examine the use of
www.mvo.com.sg, to prepare reports on its activities and share them with other Google services. Google may use the data collected to